Thursday, January 12, 2012

Here ya go, 10 CP

These are college prep kids. They want to be in the blog. These are the most noteworthy tidbits of conversations from my higher level students today.


One student hands another student a sheet of paper.

“Oh my goodness! It’s pink!… salmon!… an organish color?… What color is this?”

“Just read it!”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Ms. Moore, it has been decided; I will name my child Philosophocles.  There, I’m 50% of the way there.”

“50% of the way where?  Having a child named Philosophocles?”

“Yea.”

“Well, considering you have no potential female that would have a child with you and even allow you to name your child Philosophocles, I’d say you’re definitely less that half way there.”

“Details, Ms. Moore. Details.”

--------------------------------
“We should do a class wide review game show.  Everyone can earn a free kidney transplant.”

“No. You have to earn your kidney transplant… You have to earn CPR.”

“Oh yea, James started choking, and you said ‘you don’t just get CPR; you have to earn it.’”

No comments:

Post a Comment